Wednesday, April 8, 2009

regular blogger!

i was just reading my last blogs and am suprised at what all i have written and forgotten... and much to my ammusement i saw what i had put as purpose of this blog... 'regular bloging'

bulls**t (could have written the whole thing but then i thought what if my kiddo one day happens to read this!)...

anyways, been tremendously busy lately have got some added responsibilities to my role in office..i hope one day (soon) this translates to more dough and a different title as well ;-) (...just incase my boss one day discovers this blog)... that was on work front.... but even on personal front there are 10k things happening...

i am in between maids: which means have to work at home as well! poor me..but will get a new one next week and then will get busier training the poor soul to my satisfaction (but alas will i ever be satisfied!)

waiting for the security guys to come and install the cameras @ home...will tell u the story on why we chucked our old maid and why the security camera next time... remind me, will u? ;-)

chao,

No comments: